Long time no see




Whoaaa I haven't been posting on here for so long and TBH I actually kind of miss it. Before writing this I had a quick few reads of my last posts and thought that I'd give you a quick life update:
If you caste your mind back to a post called 'The Future is scary' where I was basically expressing all my worries and stresses about deciding where to go to College. So, in the end, I decided to go to a separate College and not my Sixth form, I believe that it was the best choice for me, I've made more friends than I thought I would and last week I went back to my old school to pick up my GCSE results and I didn't miss it at all, which to me showed that I made the right choice.
On the subject of GCSE's I did them! And my grades weren't too shabby, I'm not going to tell you what I got because that's a bit too personal. I was the last cohort for the A*-U system, so if you're younger than me I wish you luck because I found GCSE's difficult and mine were easy compared to what the government is making you do now.

I think that's all I've got to say, for now, I've tied up the loose ends and who knows maybe I'll have a new post for next week :')

Bye x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow Me

Instagram

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Hi my name's Eleanor I'm 15 yrs old and from Wiltshire, UK. I decided to make this blog to share pictures from my holiday but now it's spread to be a more lifestyle blog. I hope you enjoy :)