Hummingbird Bakery

I love cupcakes, you love cupcakes, EVERYONE LOVES CUPCAKES... well most people do anyway.
And my favourite place to get cupcakes, hands down, is Hummingbird Bakery. The cupcakes are absolutely to die for. 
Originally from America, they've transformed these beautiful fluffy light American style cupcakes into easy to follow recipes. They have a huge range of flavours not just cupcakes but also celebration cakes and cheesecakes.  From the classic Red Velvet to S'moreanne Cupcakes, the choice is endless. 
My personal favourite cupcake is the Raspberry Trifle Cupcakes, the Apricot and Almond Cookies are also amazing! It's kind of a tradition in my house, that every Halloween my little sister bakes the Spiderweb Cheesecake- and that's pretty good too. These recipes can all be found in the cookbook "Cake Days".



If you'd rather leave it to the professionals then you can visit Hummingbird Bakery in store.They have 6 stores across London, including Portobello Road and South Kensington, they also do deliveries!
The bakery in Soho is conveniently placed next to Chipotle, so after your burrito you can just pop next door and pick yourself up a tasty treat for later- perfect. 
If you're ever anywhere in London and fancying a sweet treat, I would definitely recommend popping into Hummingbird Bakery.
I'm now really craving a Cupcake right now...





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow Me

Instagram

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Hi my name's Eleanor I'm 15 yrs old and from Wiltshire, UK. I decided to make this blog to share pictures from my holiday but now it's spread to be a more lifestyle blog. I hope you enjoy :)